AirDrop mac is a great feature which allows Mac devices & IOS devices like iPhones, iPods, iPads etc to share data like photos, videos, locations websites, and many more within just few steps. AirDrop mac is design for easy to use & it program for user’s favorite Mac devices and iOS devices.
No doubt Airdrop mac is much fast, reliable simple & easy way to move files data and things between the Mac and IOS devices you own the biggest benefit of using airdrop mac is user can secure his data by using Airdrop mac.
How to use Airdrop on Mac & iPhone:
First of all enable app service from your Mac device to use airdrop on mac after enabling now you can use AirDrop easily.
Here you need to find out your Mac device to use AirDrop by following guide. select “Go” from the menu bar located in the Finder on your Mac Device. If “Go” menu displays AirDrop, than your Mac device is ready for AirDrop mac and you can proceed with the bellow instructions to start airdrop.
How to turn-On AirDrop on Mac Device:
How to turn-On AirDrop on Mac computers:
For turning on AirDrop on Mac computers and settings up Follow the Following steps:
- Select “Go” tap in the Finder menu
- Choose AirDrop from the menu that appears when you tap on “GO”
- AirDrop settings window will appear on your screen when you tap on “AirDrop”
- If Bluetooth or WiFi is turn off you will see a button on AirDrop setting you can turn them on from there
- AirDrop will turns on automatically when Bluetooth or WiFi are enable on your Mac computer
If you want to get files from the people which are not included in your Contacts list then use the “Allow me to be discovered by” settings that are available at the bottom of the AirDrop settings window.